Who we are?
ITSGis an innovative software house company operating on the Polish market for over10 years. We stand out due to the complexity and innovativeness of thecompleted projects and implemented products for companies from the financialinstitutions, medicine, pharmacy, telecommunications and media sectors.
For our client who are creating innovative software that helps doctors, patientsand scientists around the world, we are looking for Fullstack Java Developer forExpert and Senior position.Most of the projectsare for Bioinformatics, Research, Visualisation techniques.
- Has 3+ years of experience as a fullstack developer;
- Is proficient with: Java 8, Spring Stack, Angular 7+/Vue.js/React and Java testing frameworks (JUnit/Spock);
- Has experience in Scrum methodology;
- Is familiar with following programming tools: Docker, Git, Jira, Jenkins/Bamboo, Bitbucket/Gitlab/Github;
- Has following database technologies experience - either MySQL, OracleDB or PostgreSQL;
- Is fluent in English (B2 level minimum);
- Has experience in implementing a full set of complex user stories.
- Is able to take simple to medium devops tasks.
Nice to have:
- Experience as a technical leader;
- Has willingness to constantly learn cutting edge technologies and master new engineering skills;
- Experience in mentoring younger developers;
- Implements complex backend and frontend solutions;
- He/she designs and creates system architectures;
- Brings new technologies to the projects, proposes and defines technical solutions based on business requirements;
- Makes research on new technologies and discusses the choices with technical leader;
- Presents technical solutions in front of partners/clients and negotiates new technologies to be used;
- Transforms business requirements into technical ones including functional and non functional;
- Creates technical analysis of epics and user stories, estimates tasks;
- Competitive salary based on B2B: 80-140 + vat/h (depending on experience)
- Remote work 100%
- Using the latest tools and technologies in everyday work
- Friendly atmosphere at work
- Individual training and the possibility of promotion
- Benefits: English lessons, Multisport card and private medical insurance, integration events
How to apply
Send a resume by: https://itsg.traffit.com/public/form/a/My9MdA==