In this role you will
- Manage a team of three responsible for customer service and creator onboarding
- Be a driving force for the team to boost customer delight, response and resolution time set the standards to achieve exceptional customer experiences by consistently improving our support channels through iteration
- Build out and manage Salesforce Service Cloud, including developing self service solutions and our knowledge baseDevelop and monitor key performance indicators to measure and improve both productivity and satisfaction
- Act as a key stakeholder in impactful customer experience projects, you will help lead and guide these efforts towards the desired results
- Closely collaborate with cross-functional partners to creatively and effectively optimize our service processes and performance to better meet our customerâs needs
- Continuously optimize process and best practices by acting on customer, team member, and stakeholder feedback.
- As a member of the organizationâs Management Team, build and cultivate strong relationships with leaders in the organization; serve as a trusted advisor and partner to maximize reach and impact in their areas of responsibilityHelp establish and be the beacon of our customer experience strategy, maintaining alignment with company OKRs and how your team contributes to their successÂ
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in customer experience
Requirements for this role
- Proven professional with 5+ years of Customer Support / Experience experience as in a startup environment, and +3 years as a people manager
- Ability to effectively utilize and present relevant data to key stakeholders to drive decision making and maximize business results.
- Track record of leading teams towards reaching and exceeding goals and KPIs
- You believe in putting your people first and cultivating a team culture that aims to develop and grow skills, knowledge, and opportunities
- Outstanding facilitation, brainstorming and collaboration skills
- A strong liaison, able to guide internal and external key stakeholders towards building a consensus around a clear call to action
- A unique facilitator, passionate about building and cultivating strong working relationships with reports, peers and internal and external partners and stakeholders
- Purposeful decision maker under pressure, you are able to solve challenges in a way that will guide us forward in a better, scalable way
- Proven experience successfully implementing and managing Salesforce Service Cloud or alikeÂ
- Web3 experience preferred
Perks and Benefits
- Opportunity to join a well-funded startup competitive salary and benefit package, and eligibility to take part in the company equity incentive program
- Amazing company culture that values transparency and collaboration while never forgetting to have fun while we work!
- Health/Vision/Dental covered 100% for you!
- $500 workstation stipend, with an additional $1000 after 6 months of employment
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly Wellness and Travel stipends
- 100% RemoteÂ
- â¦and more!
Please mention the word **NOTABLY** and tag RNS4xODEuODEuNQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNS4xODEuODEuNQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
How to apply