As part of this team, you will work alongside software engineers, devops engineers, qa engineers, product managers, ux/ui designers, and the rest of the product team to ensure the best product with the best features gets built. Your input, guidance, and contributions will be invaluable to the project as a whole. We will look to you for innovative ideas to boost performance, reliability, and security of our database products in public cloud deployments.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Effectively collaborate with other engineers remotely
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Kubernetes operator development experience
- Experience supporting a PaaS, IaaS, DBaaS, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, etc
- Experience with AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud
- Working knowledge of infrastructure as code software tools such as Terraform
- In-depth knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Previous experience working remotely
- Contributions to open source software
- Extensive experience with multiple public cloud vendors
- Kubernetes certification
- Docker certification
- Google Cloud, AWS, and/or Azure certification
- Experience with ServiceNow Platform
- Networking knowledge/certification(s)
- Previous leadership experience
How to apply
Send a resume to the link.