Who we are?
ITSG is an innovative software house company operating on the Polish market for over 15 years. We stand out due to the complexity and innovativeness of the completed projects and implemented products for companies from the financial institutions, medicine, pharmacy, telecommunications, and media sectors.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a sharp and experienced Python Developer to work with our team to deliver top-class and innovative software solutions. You will join an international team creating enterprise software that enables organizations to manage unstructured data. System operating on billions of files and petabytes of data, must respond to the need for scalability and operate in an optimal manner in terms of performance.
The system is used by the most respected organizations in their industries - media and entertainment, research computing, higher education, and the USA Federal government.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Your ultimate goal is to create a high-quality product using robust and agile software
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Build efficient back-end features in Python
- Streamline TDD / CI / CD practices
- Prepare technical documentation
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement of low-latency, high-availability, and performant PostgreSQL solutions
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Solid (4+ years) experience as Python Developer
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Practical experience in agile-oriented processes and tools
- Knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL is a plus)
- Experience with Linux / Bash and / or CI / CD / Jenkins is a plus
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a plus
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or physics/mathematics field
- Fluent English and communication skills
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
- Salary: 90 - 150+ vat /h
- Possibility to choose a working system (100% remotely, hybrid or on-site in Warsaw),
- Work in an experienced team of experts
- Using the latest tools and technologies in everyday work,
- Individual training and the possibility of promotion,
- Benefits: English lessons, Multisport cards, and private medical insurance, integration events..
How to apply
Send a resume via application form https://itsg.traffit.com/public/form/a/M1Buag==