Layer3 is empowering the next generation of users as the best place to learn, explore, and succeed in web3. We help crypto-curious users take custody of their assets and learn essential skills for a decentralized future through our guided crypto and web3 courses.
You'll be joining one of the fastest growing companies in web3 with a reach like no other (270k+ on Twitter, 25k+ via our Newsletter, and 100k+ in Discord). You'll have the freedom to experiment and iterate in a collaborative team that values new ideas and unorthodox thinking.
We're always thinking of how to take web3 content to the next level, and we're hoping you'll bring us there.
- Responsible for end-to-end content creation across a wide range of marketing deliverables, including short-form content, long-form thought leadership, B2B and SEO content, and social media copy
- Staying up-to-date on the latest web3/crypto product trends and technological developments and incorporating them into your writing on a daily basis
- Brainstorming and ideation with our talented Content and Editorial Team to produce high-quality in-platform content
- Writing and reviewing work to produce effective and compelling in-platform content copy
- Collaborating with Product Marketing, Growth, Product and Design throughout the broader organization to support and facilitate Content Strategy and Editorial Processes
- Collecting data-based insights for broader content strategy and A/B testing content to optimize for user conversions
Nice to have:
- Prior social media management experience or experience in scaling SEO content
- Prior editorial experience
- An interest in general content production and expanding to new content channels (e.g. video)
- Any experience with social tools (e.g. Sprout Social, Twitter Analytics, Amplitude or other attribution tools)
- 2-3 years of experience in copywriting/content writing
- Proven interest or experience in web3 and crypto
- Comfortable with conveying technical concepts to a broad audience
- Excellent creative writing ability (concise and impactful copy)
- Strong ability to multitask, work quickly under tight deadlines, and adapt to organizational changes
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills
- BA or above in Marketing, English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Based in the US or UK
- English as your native language
Please mention the word **SUAVE** and tag RNDEuMTE1LjEyNy4xODY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNDEuMTE1LjEyNy4xODY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
How to apply