Weâre like-minded, curious, excitable people here at Chiliz who work well in teams, spread across the globe. Chiliz is a global blockchain company, which powers Socios.com - the creators of Fan Tokens, and the popular fan rewards platform.
Socios has partnered with some of the worldâs best teams, includingÂ Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus, FC Barcelona, AtlÃ©tico de Madrid, UFC, Galatasaray, Manchester City FC, Davis Cup, and many more.
The curious nature of a Chilizen is what drives this company forward, and since weâre looking to grow even more, apply for your dream role today.
OUR BRANDS & CHANNELS
Chiliz ($CHZ)Â is our digital currency for blockchain-backed platforms and products, as well as mainstream users, which powers Socios.com.
Socios.comÂ is the world's first fan influence and rewards platform. We produce digital assets called Fan Tokens for our partner teams, which fans use to vote in team-specific polls to earn rewards and once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
Chiliz.netÂ is a first-of-its-kind mobile and desktop crypto exchange for sports & entertainment products.Â
Due to continued growth, weâre looking to recruit a Frontend Software Engineer to join our IT team. Youâll be responsible for building the âclient-siteâ of our web exchange for fan tokens.
You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
This role is available for all qualified candidates based in Europe. Remote working arrangements will be provided either based on a Full-time employment contract or consultancy agreement depending on the tax residency within the EU.
As a Frontend Software Engineer, you will be part of a Feature team (Squad) consisting of a Team Lead, a Product Owner, and a couple of Frontend, Backend, and QA Engineers. The Feature Team collaboratively works together to deliver features, from inception to implementation, across our products following the SCRUM methodology.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership with a high degree of integrity
- Improving existing features and building new features for the product.
- Researching new approaches on how to make products better, faster and more secure; sharing these findings with the rest of the Frontend team to have an open discussion on the pros and cons and to learn from each other.
- Providing technical feasibility and estimations for tasks.
- Ensuring correct code implementation with quality, stability, and readability in mind.
- Learning, implementing and using new technologies in the projects.
- Hands-on development: analyse product specifications, design implementations, write code and rapidly deliver features
- Have a very good verbal communication and collaborative attitude. We prioritize team work over personal outcomes.
- Be a responsible person and understand that taking ownership is how you evolve yourself, the team around you, and the product.
- Be experienced in React.
- Experience integrating with third-party libraries and APIs
- Ability to reskin and redo the application completely if required
- Have an understanding of ES6 and more latest features of JS.
- Have a good understanding of UX/UI for responsive web development.
- Know essential tools such as: GIT, SSH, NPM/Yarn, Webpack, JIRA.
- Be able to work on MacOS.
- Enjoy innovating.
- Enjoy looking "under the hood" of the dependencies, and like to get your hands dirty to identify how code works.
The Tech Stack:
- Java REST API
WHAT WE OFFERÂ
We offer you the chance to grow, to learn, to flex your creative muscles and to work for a project that is providing excitement to thousands of users.
Our interview phase is a 3-step process where youâll be able to ask us anything and get to know your team too.
From HR right through to your team lead, we need this process to work both ways: It's not just about you fitting in, but about us being the right fit for you too.
Are you ready to work with the worldâs best teams? Are you happy to try, fail and bounce back? Are you excited to keep pushing the boundaries of technology?Â
Weâve got offices across the world, over 30 nationalities in our ranks and the most important superpower of all - flexibility.Â
Our competitive salaries, wellness allowance, healthcare and pension plan are just the tip of the iceberg. Youâll gain friends, experience and a good challenge, weâll gain you.Â
Are you ready?
Please mention the word **AFFORDABLY** and tag RNDEuMTE1LjEyNy4xODY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNDEuMTE1LjEyNy4xODY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
How to apply