Tech stack: Node.js, React, Ruby/Rails, Elixir, Python, AWS, Docker, TDD, CI/CD
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced and personable frontend or fullstack engineer looking to take the step towards the leadership track. You will work in tandem with the Director of Engineering to lead a growing team of 6 engineers (frontend & fullstack). Once you've been trained sufficiently we will look to you as a thought leader, mentor, and guide to the other engineers on your pods and across the company.
Software engineering happens in pods: small, fast-moving, full-stack teams with a set of goals that drive their roadmaps. As a Technical Engineering Manager, you are expected to contribute circa 30% of your time across the codebase and 70% managing engineers across platform and infrastructure development.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Hiring, building and retaining high-performance engineering teams
- Mentor, grow and inspire developers to achieve their highest potential
- Define, implement, and drive agile/lean engineering practices with alignment across multiple disciplines including UX design and product management
- Define, implement, and oversee architectural and technical strategy
- Extreme focus on efficiency, quality, and predictability by defining and building world-class CICD pipelines and dev-ops culture
How to apply
Send a resume to the link.