We are Aurity, a cutting-edge team with a great passion for development, always looking for new solutions and the best technology. We are working with clients from all around the world who have projects that keep us motivated and help us learn and constantly grow. We are supporting huge startups similar to Uber or Monzo. Developing web, mobile apps and backends.
Our goal is to have fun while coding interesting applications, because life is too short for boring projects. We strive to provide our team with a clear picture of their work and the work of their teammates by having sprints, regular feedbacks, and continuous knowledge exchange or our retreats somewhere in the world.
As a secret we can tell you that we do a lot of R&D project, which might be next React-Native… Join us to create future!
Last but not least, Aurity is run by developers not business people. Full stop.
- React Native experience at least 6 months or 1 year with React
- Unit / E2E tests
- Very Good command of English
- Knowledge about Functional programming
- Passion for clean code and be up to date with good patterns, latest trends nad
- Very good, stable internet connection
Good to have:
- Experience working remotely
- Published app to App Store or Google play
- TypeScript / Flow
- GraphQL + Apollo/ Relay
- Experience in integrating Swift/Objective-C/Java libraries with React Native
- Experience with Continuous Integration (Bitrise)
- Node or Elixir
- One month #hackerhouse that we arrange every 6-8 months at some tropical destination. You can join the team there, have some fun and work. We make sure, the internet connection is very good. Next will be on Bali or Dominicana?
- Opportunity to join internal workshops.
- Get paid for additional education and conferences.
- Work on R&D tech and create next React-Native
- We are open to new projects, and we would gladly work on a realization of your idea where you would stay the leading owner.
- Want more? Let’s talk we are always open for new ideas
How to apply
Sounds like a perfect job? If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at [email protected]