Warp Contracts is a data processing Smart Contract layer on top of the Arweave data storage chain. Our mission is to unlock the potential of Web3 and blockchain-based Apps, by providing developers with tools for data-heavy use cases, not feasible to build on-chain before.
We are a result-oriented and motivated team of 8 with the aim of becoming the platform of choice for Web3 builders willing to create use cases such as on-chain Machine Learning, truly interactive NFTs, data based Web3 gaming and much more!
Warp is the Arweave ecosystem native product line of RedStone.
Today the Warp & RedStone team consists of 8 top-class players with experience in both traditional Software companies (like Google) and Blockchain projects (like Open Zeppelin).
You can check our crew here: https://redstone.finance/team
What Youâll Do
TL;DR -> Web3 Marketing & Twitter presence & engagement in industry discussions, building brand awareness, creating engaging and followable content on Twitter, Discord, Telegram, managing & growing the Warp community, writing articles (sometimes slightly technical)
- Create and execute marketing & brand awareness campaigns for Warp using multiple channels like Twitter, Discord and Telegram;
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily on Twitter (e.g. original text, threads, photos, videos and news);
- Follow the discussion on Arweave & On-chain data processing related topics, engage in them, write comments, monitoring of projects in the same vertical
- Help with content generation by producing / editing, blog posts, articles, newsletters and website updates;
- Spearhead educational and community initiatives to grow Warpâs users and network participants like Warp use cases descriptions and Warp Academy;
- Develop and implement creative activities, marketing, methodologies and processes to drive overall ecosystem excellence, like AMAs, Twitter Spaces and Podcasts;
- Develop and execute community onboarding and retention programs, engage in community building activities;
- Organize online and offline events or any other activities that involve ecosystem participation;
- Work with external product, business, marketing and community teams to build a thriving ecosystem;
Skills Youâll Need
- At least basic understanding of technical crypto terminology and components is preferred - minimum knowledge about decentralized applications (dApps) too;
- Interest in Web3 & DeFi and a willingness to broaden and deepen blockchain ecosystem understanding;
- At least 1 year of experience in marketing / social media management / similar;
- Experience with Content Marketing and running Social Media Marketing campaigns;
- Excellent communication and writing skills with attention to detail;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to coordinate efforts and operations between many stakeholders;
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and remote team
- Fluency in written and spoken English skills. *** Preferably from Poland, especially Warsaw (we have an office there)**
Nice to haves
- Highly analytical with excellent problem-solving skills;
- Understanding of graphic design applications & Intermediate Excel abilities;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills;
- Leadership abilities and a self-starter, with proven experience managing projects and/or other planning-related duties;
Donât worry if you donât meet all of these criteria, weâd still love to hear from you anyway if you think youâd be a great fit for this role.
What we offer
We are not building another memecoin or NFT project. Our goal is to significantly improve core blockchain infrastructure and bring real value to the blockchain space. In joining us you will enter a rapidly growing ecosystem and take, what is called by former Google, Meta, and Amazon devs, a once-in-generation opportunity.
- Competitive salary on B2B or "Umowa Zlecenie" (adequate to skills and experience);
- Stability for years (weâve recently closed our Seed round);
- Remote work with a flexible work schedule;
- Office space in center of Warsaw, Poland (Zgoda 3 street)
- Conferences and offsite events;
- An opportunity to promote a product that is useful for developers and solves a real and existing problem;
- Real influence on marketing strategy and the opportunity to play a key role in the team;
- Valuable experience that may be used in building your own startups in the future;
- Work with cutting-edge technologies (blockchain, oracles, DeFi, Smart Contracts);
- Opportunity to be up-to-date with trends and newest Web3 Concepts;
- Paid vacation even on B2B / "Umowa Zlecenie" agreement;
- Top-level work equipment (MacBooks).
Find out more about us and join our team on a great adventure!
If you don't have Angelblock account send your resume and a short description of why this position is for you to [email protected].
- Homework task
- Interview with Co-founders
The steps may change along the way if we see it makes sense to adapt the interview stages, so please consider the above as a guideline.
Please mention the word **UNDAUNTED** and tag RNDEuMTE1LjEyNy4xODY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNDEuMTE1LjEyNy4xODY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
How to apply