Remote (±1 hour CET) or Berlin | Full-time | Start ASAP
At re:cap, our mission is to refine capital for economies to come. Our first product is a digital platform that allows SaaS companies to trade recurring revenue streams for instant upfront capital – no dilution, no debt, no hassle.
We are a product- and tech-driven company founded by a team of experienced fintech entrepreneurs and backed by leading investors. We move fast, value flat hierarchies, and full ownership and responsibility.
Who we are looking for
- You are an experienced engineer (4+ years of experience) who is ready to step up in a leading role and build the product from day 1 onwards
- You have experience in building production-grade systems in at least one backend technology (e.g. Node.js, Ruby on Rails, Go, Elixir Phoenix) and consider yourself language-agnostic
- You are proficient in software architecture design, database design (ideally PostgreSQL) and value clean code and continuous integration and deployment processes
- You are an expert in setting up and maintaining a serverless cloud infrastructure (ideally Docker, Kubernetes, AWS)
- You are highly (self-)organized, want to move and build things fast and operate under the ‘ask for forgiveness instead of permission’ principle
- Experience in fintech or finance in general is a plus
What you can expect
- As one of the first engineers, you will get the chance to build a new software product from the very beginning and shape the architecture, the engineering processes and the culture
- You will closely work with the founders and other team members in a small and highly motivated team
Our tech stack
- Frontend: React, Typescript, GraphQL, Jest
- Backend: Node, NestJS, PostgreSQL
- DevOps: AWS, Docker, Terraform, Github
- Experience with our stack isn't a must
How to apply
Sounds good? We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you!