We're building a tool for esports fans to make following their favourite team easier. We’re looking for a talented UI Engineer who will join our small early-stage startup. You will work closely with designers and developers to build custom page layouts and interactions. If you're passionate about esports and are looking for a new and exciting challenge in an agile, collaborative environment, then we would love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- You write excellent code in CSS.
- Experience developing for Accessibility.
- Some experience working in a component based project (React).
- You are willing to learn new technologies and programming languages.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum/Scrumban methodologies and frameworks.
- Fluency in English.
- Advanced CSS super-hero skills 😎.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Driven to keep up-to-date with developments and trends in the tech world.
- The ability to learn quickly.
- The ability to interpret and follow technical plans.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time. We are looking forward to reading your application. If you’re interested in helping redefine how fans follow esports, send us a cover letter that best represents you.
How to apply
Use button below.