Bitcoin's mission is to create more 'economic freedom' in the world. We believe individuals should be able to freely acquire and use personal resources however they choose. We assert that economic freedom is a fundamental human right and a vital component of human dignity, and we believe that it is foundational for peaceful and prosperous societies.
Our vision is to provide the next billion people with access to products that exemplify the ideals of Bitcoin. These ideals - which include peer-to-peer transactions, decentralization, censorship resistance, and permissionless-ness - support economic freedom.
Our approach is to develop and promote widely accessible products that support economic freedom. The Bitcoin.com App is a mobile and web-enabled platform from which anyone can access all Bitcoin.com products and services. Use the App to buy, sell, trade, earn, use, and learn crypto. At the core of the App is a multichain Web3 wallet that enables anyone to take control of their crypto and use it however they wish.
We are seeking a talented Senior DevOps Engineer who shares our vision.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Streamline feedback for engineering team members by enhancing CI/CD processes and modernizing local and cloud-based development tools.
- Investigate new technologies, build proof-of-concepts, tackle technical obstacles and suggest cutting-edge solutions for both technical and business-related challenges.
- Conceptualize, execute, and implement the most effective DevOps tooling and automation across all of our services.
- Create measurements to make data-driven decisions about our development tooling, monitor the result, and iterate.
- Promote industry best practices within our engineering teams and actively implement them across our platform.
- Lead incident management and post-mortem processes to ensure that the products we develop meet the highest standards for quality, reliability, and stability for our users.
- Experience with distributed database systems (Cassandra, etc)
- Experience with IaC tools (Terraform, Ansible, etc.)
- Experience with operating Linux and Cloud-based environments (AWS, etc)
- Experience with container orchestration platforms: Kubernetes, ECS, etc.
- Experience with source control systems: Git, GitLab, etc
- Experience in at least two of the following: Unix/Linux shell scripting, Go, Java, etc.
- Working knowledge of networking concepts: tcp/ip, common protocols, OSI model, etc.
- Experience with container technologies: Docker, Podman, etc.
- Ability to trace, debug, and diagnose remote distributed system issues
- Communicates well in both written and verbal English
Nice To Have
- Familiarity working with service meshes (Istio, Linkerd, etc.)
- Familiarity working with a multi-region infrastructure
- Familiarity working with GitOps workflows
- Certifications in Kubernetes, AWS, etc.
We are serious about what we do, but more importantly, we have a lot of fun doing it. Our work culture is modern, meaning we strive for work experiences based on transparency, productivity, trust, and passion. For all benefits include:
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Wellness program (Gym, etc.)
- Home office allowance
Please mention the word **DEPENDABLE** and tag RNS4xODEuODEuNQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNS4xODEuODEuNQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
How to apply