WHO WE ARE AT PIXELMATIC
We are a game development studio with distributed teams in Canada, China, France, and more. Since 2011, our multicultural and globally distributed team has been developing and operating games for the global market. Established and led by game industry veterans, we are currently working on the highly anticipated sci-fi MMO strategy game Infinite Fleet.
Infinite Fleet is set in space in the near future, where humanity has expanded and established several colonies across nearby star systems. But a ferocious alien race - the Atrox - has been decimating the human race. As a player, you will be assigned the command of a fleet of next-generation spaceships that will help to turn the tide.
Check out the trailer for Infinite Fleet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N27QBw3D6Kw
WITH US, YOU WILL:
- Code back-end logic for new features and updates for our applications
- Build, test, and publish the applications
- Design and develop scalable, reliable, and maintainable front-end systems
- Identify performance bottlenecks and optimize for scalability, efficiency, and maintainability in the most cost-effective and practical way
- Maintain and improve internal tools and build process
- Write clean, commented, and bug-free code
- Work closely with the Platform Engineering Lead
- Perform other related duties in line with assignments
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position / with similar responsibilities
- You are familiar with Go language and Kubernetes. Proficiency in NodeJS, Python, C#, or Rust is a big plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; you are fluent in English and have the ability to explain and deliver accurate information
- You are a team player with good problem-solving skills. Results-oriented, you are organized and highly detail-oriented
- It will be a big plus if you are familiar with/interested in the gaming industry and cryptocurrencies
- You have no problem working outside the usual 9-to-6 hours, in a remote setting
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
How to apply
Send your resume to [email protected]