We are a B2B software as a service tool that helps people schedule content on social media.
We are looking for someone to lead our more specialised SEO efforts internally, on a full or part time (at least 2 days a week) basis, with an initial 3 month contract.
What we’re looking for
- We are looking for someone who:
- Lives their day inside Ahrefs/SEMrush/Clearscope etc
- Loves to take a very technical and metricsfocussed approach to SEO
- Wants to take on a challenge, with competitive keywords
- Can lead the efforts internally from strategy to execution.
- Has experience in the B2B SaaS space, ideally in a marketing focussed tool.
- We would like to find someone who is willing to get their hands dirty and can manage the SEO process endtoend so that you can keep the feedback loops fast.
- When/if you run out of time to DIY, we can talk about adding extra people or contractors to be able to free up your time, but for us it’s important that you aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty and that you have recent experience “doing the work”, not just setting strategy.
- You will need to have at least 23 hours overlap in working hours (8am6pm) of Melbourne, Australia time, but otherwise our team is fully remote distributed around the world.
What you’ll work on
- Your first 12 weeks will be focused on auditing our existing activities and identifying what the quick wins might be for the best keywords to generate revenue.
- Then you’ll work on implementing your thoughts alongside our team, with a focus on a keyword list of 1020 high quality and high intent keywords you have researched that you think will create the best ROI for us.
- You’ll regularly report on progress as we climb up the SERPs, and likely contribute to various other campaigns and projects our team works on.
We’re pricing this role at US$55-60k per annum (prorata if you work part time) – we also have a profit share program, paid time off and more
How to apply
Use button below.