Sunscrapers is a Warsaw based software development shop that helps innovative startups, businesses and corporations use technology to make a positive impact on the world.
Our mission is to create world-class software while becoming true technology partners for our clients. We’re united by a work culture based on feedback, continuous improvement and determination in pursuing our goals. Our team is made up from ambitious and talented specialists who - through their work - want to make a dent in the universe.
Become a part of it - join us.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing wireframes, prototypes and flowcharts.
- Designing visual interfaces of web and mobile applications.
- Analysing client needs and business requirements.
- Participating/leading workshops.
- Conducting design audits.
- Designing a range of in-house marketing materials.
What's important for us?
- 2+ years of UI/UX design experience.
- Strong track record and impressive portfolio.
- Knowledge of (digital) design principles.
- Impressive skills in Sketch and Adobe package.
- Designing with usability and conversion in mind.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Understanding of business and technological contexts.
- Fluent Polish.
- Great communication skills and very good command of English.
What would be a plus?
- A degree in design and/or psychology.
What do we offer?
- Working alongside a talented team that’s changing the image of Poland abroad.
- Culture of teamwork, professional development and knowledge sharing (https://www.youtube.com/user/sunscraperscom).
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility.
- In-house workshops and talks.
- Comfortable office in a penthouse in central Warsaw (very close to metro Dworzec Gdański station) equipped with all the necessary tools to conquer the universe (Macbook, external screen, ergonomic chairs).
- Fully equipped kitchen with fruits, hot and cold drinks.
- Multisport card.
- Private medical care.
- Budget for events and conferences.
- Working in a company that cares about employees’ development.
- Free access to the best tools and software to develop your skills and work effectively.
- Culture of good feedback: evaluation meetings, mentoring.
- Salary: 10 000 PLN - 14 000 PLN net (+ vat).
Sounds like a perfect place for you? Don’t hesitate to click apply and submit your application today!
How to apply
Use button below.