UI/UX Design & Product
Your responsibilities include gathering user requirements, feature requests, designing graphic elements and building navigation components, scheduling releases and coordinating sprints. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify user needs, have experience with design software and wireframe tools and work with cross-functional teams to validate UX in product releases. Send us your portfolio of professional design projects that include work with web/mobile applications, and let's discuss.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and that deliver our company’s vision.
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Analyze preferences and requests of end users
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how product function and look like and communicate feature requests into product roadmap
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Keep track of industry trends
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Strong portfolio as a UI/UX designer or similar role
- Design background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Strong knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Sketch, Wireframe.cc, InVision etc.)
- Hands-on experience managing stages of the product life cycle
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good organizational and time-management skills
How to apply
Use button below.