We are a dynamically developing company in the IT industry, focusing on providing high-quality software and innovative IT solutions. Our approach is a unique mix of the highly experienced development team, client-oriented service, and passion for IT.
About the project:
You will be part of the development team for the Supply Chain Application Module Suite. Our goal is to provide the fastest way to digital transformation in industries such as aerospace, defense & government, parcel carriers, consumer goods, high tech, retail & grocery, and others.
As a Technical Lead, you will be responsible for leading module development and working directly with customers for project implementation.
What we are looking for:
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Supply Chain, or Relevant Experience
- Around 8 years of experience in developing software
- Some experience in leading a team
- Extensive knowledge of the Java programming language
- Strong object-oriented programming skills
- Experience with relational databases (preferably Oracle) and Object/Relational frameworks
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
What you'll be doing:
- Conducting discovery sessions with customers
- Creating project plans
- Analyzing customer requirements and documenting software requirements specification
- Producing design documents and participating in design reviews
- Participating in code reviews
- Monitoring and managing project execution
- Collaborating with QA, TechOps, and Production Support during the various phases of the project
- Writing code, unit tests, and build/deployment scripts
- Guiding and mentoring a team of developers
What will be an additional advantage:
- Prior experience in development or consulting with an enterprise software vendor
- Functional knowledge of supply chains, logistics, order management, master data management, cataloging, etc.
What we offer:
- 100% remote work
- Participation in a lot of training and workshops, including the budget of 12 000 PLN per year for certificates or studying
- The individual growth path - comprehensive projects
- Fully paid lunch break (1 hour) that is included in 8 hours shift
- Social Room - table tennis, darts, and other entertainments
- Language lessons or budget for private classes
- Amazon Kindle
- Referral program
- Relocation Package (if you choose to work from our headquarters in Gdynia)
- Co-financing for cultural and sporting events
- Funding of public transport
- Integration Parties
How to apply
Apply via link!