I am looking for a solid Salesforce architect to help me evaluate options to upgrade a customer's Salesforce installation to Lightning. This will involve prototyping screens in Saleforce using Lightning components and potentially custom lightning components. Work would be for 2 months at 20 hours a week, starting at the end of September 2019. Could easily carry on for another 8-9 months after that (or you can choose to just do the first 2 months, which are guaranteed).
1) Must have a software development background
2) Must have done Lightning component-based development in Salesforce
3) Understands Salesforce in-depth, comfortable with identifying Salesforce packages on the marketplace and integrating these
4) Understands good solid Salesforce design, including proper data modeling
Ideally also has used Heroku Connect to integrate Salesforce with a custom web application.
- Please detail your qualifications with the 4 must-have's listed in the posting Have you ever set up or used Heroku Connect? If so, please provide details as to what you did towards this Will you be able to commit to up to 20 hours a week with predictable hours each day e.g. a block of time each day where we can work together?
How to apply
You can send your resume click apply now.