Figure is transforming the trillion dollar financial services industry using blockchain technology.-
In four short years, Figure has unveiled a series of fintech firsts using the Provenance blockchain for loan origination, equity management, private fund services, banking and payments sectors - bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions. Today, Figure is one of less than a thousand companies considered a unicorn, globally.
Our mission requires us to have a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best. The team is composed of driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting ground-breaking technologies. We value individuals who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation.-
Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference. Join a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the FinTech space!
Forbes America-s Best Startup Employers
Forbes Top 50 Blockchain Companies
About the Role
If you are a senior communications executive with a background in fintech and a penchant for disrupting traditional financial services, this role may be for you.-
In this role, you will lead the communications strategy and execution across external and internal audiences. We are looking for a driven, effective communication leader who is passionate about helping Figure connect the dots. You will build, scale, and execute earned media strategies, company-wide communications programs and content that increase awareness and consideration with our target audiences, and show why our work matters. You will provide strategic communication guidance to cross-functional partners on a wide range of complex topics.
What you-ll do
- Define the strategy, drive execution and meet aggressive strategic communications goals and objectives
- Curate and coordinate messages across various channels and forums while strengthening Figure-s Brand Awareness with major media outlets and influencers in the Fintech
- Drive innovation on communications strategy beyond traditional media for both external and internal audiences
- Leverage relationships with appropriate media outlets and speaking engagements to successfully showcase our differentiation in the competitive landscape
- Provide strategic communication support to cross-functional partners on a wide range of complex topics including business performance, new product launches, new internal programs, thought leadership and company and team achievements, etc.
- Provide direct, hands-on support to key senior leaders to develop thought leadership content opportunities-
- Establish, track, and iterate on communications measurements that gauge effectiveness of external and internal communications
- Create scalable feedback channels to create a listening and learning organization and drive engagement with our communication channels.
- Drive agency, media, conference and content relationships to elevate and promote Earned media exposure across multiple business lines.
What we look for
- 8+ years of experience in corporate communications, in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment in Fintech
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills (a background as a writer is a plus)
- Existing agency and media relationships a plus and ability to develop new relationships and work with agencies, media and employees at all levels, including executive leadership, across a wide variety of company functions
- An entrepreneurial, strategic mindset and fine-tuned project management skills
- Comfort and proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment-
- Resilient and able to work autonomously in the face of ambiguity
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities-
- Company quarterly performance based bonus
- Equity stock options package
- Employer funded comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance and wellness program for employees and their dependents
- Employer funded life and disability insurance coverage
- Company HSA, FSA, Dependent Care, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Up to 12 weeks paid family leave-
- In office, remote, and hybrid work location options
- Home office and technology stipend for those working outside of a traditional office more than 75% of the time
- Flexible time-off plan to empower employees to take the time off that they want and need
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Routine Team swag deliveries!
Depending on your- residential location- certain laws might regulate the way Figure manages applicant data.- California Residents, please review our- California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice- for further information.- By submitting your application, you are agreeing- and- acknowledging- that you have read and understand the above notice.
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.-
Please mention the word **VIGILANT** and tag RNS4xODEuODEuNQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNS4xODEuODEuNQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
How to apply