Paving the way to the open internet of the future, Ankr offers node solutions for over 50 different chains and a -1 click- API service for Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche and more. Our primary mission is to help usher in developers into the web3 ecosystem. To do this, we pioneer new solutions to solve some of the most pressing problems across decentralized systems and the DeFi movement, to lower the entry barrier for everyday people, enterprises, and developers to contribute to blockchain ecosystems.
Check us out: https://www.ankr.com/
Ankr was founded in 2017 in Berkeley, California. The founding team and headquarters are based in San Francisco. Ankr has a distributed team of over 150+ people operating remotely and from San Francisco, Shanghai, Moscow, and Amsterdam offices.
The next phase of the internet is based on distributed networks which make the new generation of platforms, applications and services more private, secure, reliable and censorship-resistant. By cutting out intermediaries and gatekeepers, builders and users gain back control over their applications and data.
Our mission is to make web3 easy to use for everyone!
- Respond to either first line support or end user software queries via chatbot, email, discord, etc.
- Help users with solving the technical issues, or preparing a detailed description of the error for the 3rd line of support
- Analysis of recurring problems by working with the development team, technical writers, 1st line support.
- Preparation of proposals for changing the testing system, monitoring, updating documentation, etc.
- Maintaining tickets in Jira.Control of compliance with deadlines for processing requests.
- Inform users about the process of solving their problems.
- Create and update the internal product knowledge base for 1st and 2nd line support.
- High level of communication and customer focus
- 2+ years experience with blockchain related technologies, preferably with testing blockchain and dApp products
- Ability to analyze problems, find their root cause and explain it to both technicians and users
- Understanding of web2, web3 and basic blockchain technology.
- Knowledge of at least one programming language, preferably python/typescript. (bonus for web3.js or analogues)
- Proficiency in Jira, Devtools console, Postman, TestRail (or equivalent)
- Proactive and self-driven to be successful working in a remote environment
ANKR is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Please mention the word **FAVORABLE** and tag RNS4xODEuODEuNQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNS4xODEuODEuNQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
How to apply