We are looking for an external Senior React Developer to join a project for a Fortune 100 pharmaceutical company.
About the project:
Our client needs a portal that allows supply chain analysts to progress through their daily tasks. The primary goal of the portal is to standardise, automate, and optimise the company’s current workflows. The portal, as a full planner ecosystem, will also make it easier for analysts and managers to see the complete end-to-end picture of the company supply chain.
At this point we are in the initial implementation phase and will face challenges in implementation and post implementation system development. The person joining will be responsible for taking ownership, understanding, developing and improving the Frontend part of the application. The team is using agile methodologies and Scrum. You’ll work with Product Owner, UX Designer, Scrum Master and 3 other Frontend and Backend developers.
We are looking for a specialist whose experience and knowledge will enrich our team and allow us to take new, previously unknown directions.
Basic tasks will include:
- Direct contact with the client.
- Proactively identifies problems with requirements (lack of clarity, inconsistencies, technical limitations) and communicates these issues early.
- Improves code structure and architecture in service of testability and maintainability.
- Takes responsibility for team results. Capably deals with mistakes and mix-ups.
- Delivers complex products to clients that they perceive as well-baked and bug-free..
- Effectively uses design docs, tech talks and discussion groups to communicate technical decisions.
You are good for this role if you:
- Have demonstrated ability to build good quality software
- Have experience with TypeScript
- Have experience in one of the following fields: MobX and RxJS / configuring and deploying web apps, on Azure or similar / Python/Django REST API
- Are familiar with Docker, Git, and Linux
- Know English (at least B2)
- Nice to have: MS SQL, experience with Scrum process and enterprise projects
What’s in it for you:
- up to 26,000 PLN + VAT on a B2B contract
- Full-time engagement
- Contract at least until the end of 2021
- Remote work with flexible working hours adjusted to your time zone and family life.
- Opportunity to work with the prestigious brands where you can see how data science is used
What can you expect during the recruitment process?
- Screening call with Hiring Manager
- Tech interview
How to apply
Apply via link!