Who we are?
We're ITSG Global - a modern and experienced software development company. We've been using the latest technologies to help our Clients to grow effectively since 2007. Our experience in Big Data, VR, IoT, UI/UX, and other fields allowed us to deliver high-quality services for companies like Starfish Storage, Device Insight, Craftguide, BEN Energy, and many more.
We are currently looking for a Python Developer (Regular and Senior level) whose will be part of the team that owns the flight automation system. This is internal system that is in charge of searching for the best flights for hotel bookings. The team is working on evolving and improving our flight offerings on various web sites.
The company focuses on strategic development, modern processes, Agile methodology, and test-driven development.
- Solid (3+ years) experience as Python Developer
- Experience of web application development using Django or similar technologies (e.g. FastAPI or Flask)
- Practical experience in working with relational databases such as MySQL
- Experience working with distributed systems and different communication patterns and protocols, e.g. RESTful API, GraphQL, message queue systems, such as Celery
- Experience with object oriented programming, design patterns and distributed systems design
- An appreciation for test driven development or willingness to learn
- Fluent English and communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud based environments
- Experience in React
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
- Cooperation based on B2B: Regular 110 – 140 +vat, Senior 140 – 170 +vat
- Possibility to choose a working system (100% remotely, hybrid or on-site in Warsaw)
- Work in an experienced team of experts
- Using the latest tools and technologies in everyday work
- Individual training and the possibility of promotion
- Benefits: English lessons, Multisport cards, and private medical insurance, integration events
How to apply
Send a resume to https://itsg.traffit.com/public/form/a/M3ZIdA==