As a member of our team, you’ll be responsible for making The Happiness Planner apps well-loved by users.
If your purpose in life is also to inspire people to become the master of their mind, find their happiness, and reach their full potential, this might be the right startup for you!
What you'll do:
- Identify and implement User Acquisition strategies.
- Manage the roadmap for Onboarding, Invites, and Notifications, refining feature ideas and maintaining existing features to drive virality and user growth.
- Increase growth, conversion rates, and engagement.
- Identify new features we should build and how it would technically look and work through consumer insights and research
- Manage SEO to drive brand awareness to the platform.
- Own implementation of any growth-related features from end to end, including QAing the feature and analytics.
- Develop and present strategic recommendations based on your analysis of experiment performance to the team and management.
- Lead and own projects and make important decisions that power our business.
- Focus obsessively on anything that can improve The Happiness Planner apps. Must be passionate about human behavior, personal development, and driving behavioral change.
- Proactively identify gaps in the current digital product experience and lead the effort to develop solutions for continuous improvement.
- Lead sprint planning, collaborating closely with our engineering & UX/UI team on a daily basis.
- Synthesize product requirements from a variety of internal and external resources and convey product requirements by creating effective user stories, functional requirements, wireframes and/or mockups.
- Communicate the product vision to the development team and maximize the value of each sprint and release by ensuring the backlog is groomed and prioritized according to the overall strategy and product roadmap
- Plan and execute A/B testing.
- Have end-to-end responsibility for projects of increasing complexity and scale.
What you'll bring:
- 3+ years of product management work experience or similar
- Experience building consumer & growth products preferably for a personal development or wellness brand
- Basic UX/UI design
- Familiar with Firebase, Google Analytics, and AWS
- User-centric mentality and ability to extract qualitative insights from user interactions
- Experience working closely and collaborating with engineers
- Ability to effortlessly translate complex technical challenges to non-technical team members
- Insatiable curiosity to always look for new opportunities for improvement is a must
- A go-getter. Must be self-motivated and assertive. Can work independently without close supervision or day-to-day direction.
- Passion for user experience, psychology, and personal development
- Startup grit
How to apply
Sounds like a perfect job? If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at [email protected]