Come grow your career at Nexmo with our Delivery team. Quality at Nexmo is at the center of everything we do. If you want to create a product that changes the world and is committed 100% to customer success—this is the place. Great products. Great people. Great team. Great opportunity.
We are looking for highly motivated technical talent that will step up and have an impact. We are looking to hire extraordinary software engineers who have taken their career to testing and development process automation.
Local Candidates only (San Francisco, Bay Area)
- Work towards improving test automation framework and maintain scalable data sets
- Develop and contribute to long-term technical solutions and strategies of the engineering department
- Advocate technical solutions and execute ideas without waiting for, or requiring intervention from others
- Educate developers, at all levels to write higher quality software
- Identify quality weaknesses, suggest solutions and drive/initiate change
- Build and cultivate multi-functional relationships with peers in engineering, product, and design
- Deliver the best quality products and features in the shortest period of time without sacrificing quality
- Enhance existing capabilities with innovative solutions that will set us apart from our competition
- Evaluate current test procedures/process and drive optimisation
- Use monitoring and reporting tools to provide quality metrics
- Help others develop skills that support career interests
- Provide ongoing feedback that helps improve performance
- Build a work environment that makes people want to be a part of our team
- Experience leading a team
- Deep understanding of testing concepts, methodologies and processes, of agile methodologies such as test-driven development, continuous delivery, agile testing
- Experience of planning, executing and validating tests across the full test spectrum (functional, non-functional, regression, integration, UAT, Security testing etc)
- Experience in developing APIs and back-end services displaying innovation in designing process improvements
- Working knowledge of at least two programming languages (e.g. Java, Go, Python)
- Experience in developing and running a Continuous Integration system
- Experience with test automation of one or more: iOS (Quick, Nimble), JS (Grunt, Karma, Mocha), Android (Mockito/Powermock, Robolectric)
Why Nexmo...our values!
We value disruptive innovation, getting things done, and working with passion and integrity are the values that matter at Nexmo. We are on a mission to enable simplified communications between enterprises and their customers by empowering our employees. We strive for passion and integrity, both personally and professionally.
We have achieved significant growth by hiring extraordinary people. We have big goals, and we want the people who join us to be self-confident, focused on customers and delivery, and who are structured and committed in their approach. We value those who will help us continue this spirit. If this appeals to you then we encourage you to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords; Manager, SDET, Software Engineer, Test, Java, Go, Python, API
How to apply
Send a resume to the link.