We're looking for a person with the right blend of experience in both front-end and back-end development, a love for coding and learning, and the ability to work in a fully-remote environment. A high-energy person and strong communicator who can join an expert team and work remotely with limited direction.
- Expand and evolve our social media publishing, management and analytics platform used by thousands of broadcasters worldwide
- Write code that consumes social media APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
- Work with massive amounts of social data to provide customers with actionable insights
- Build and improve on our cloud-based serverless microservices architecture
- 100% remote team
- Mobile apps built w/ React Native
- Cloud-based hosted infrastructure (AWS Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, etc)
- Slack, Hangouts and other online collaboration tools
- 100% remote work
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive health, wellness and career benefits package
- Trust, autonomy, empowerment
This is just scratching the surface -- we're a fun team of people who love what we do! If this sounds good so far then reach out and we'll share the details.
Skills & Requirements
We're looking for someone who can comfortably work on whole features/stories independently, covering both front-end and back-end concerns. One day you might take a UX design and turn it into a working part of the React app and the next day you might add endpoints to the serverless API to support the new functionality.
- 4+ years software development experience
- 2+ year of React experience
- Document/NoSQL database experience (MongoDB preferred)
- Webpack, HTML, CSS, SASS/LESS, Babel
- Fluency in Git, GitHub and source code management concepts
- Social Media APIs (Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Serverless.com framework and AWS Lambda experience
- SOA and Microservices architecture, especially w/ RabbitMQ
- React-Native experience
- Previous remote work experience
- This is a 100% remote position, communication and self-direction are incredibly important
- You'll need a dedicated workspace (with a door)
- You must have a reliable high-speed internet connection (collaboration requires bandwidth)
How to apply
You can send your resume click apply now.