Who we are?
We're ITSG Global - a modern and experiencedsoftware development company. We've been using the latest technologies to helpour Clients to grow effectively since 2007. Our experience in Big Data, VR,IoT, UI/UX, and other fields allowed us to deliver high-quality services forcompanies like Starfish Storage, Device Insight, Craftguide, BEN Energy, andmany more.
We are looking for an experienced FullstackDeveloper (minimum of 3 years experience) to build browser-based systems usingNodeJS on AWS. This person would be part of a newly established agile softwaredevelopment team to tackle a number of exciting leading-edge software solutionswhich have a significant and direct business impact. You will be building weband mobile applications, deploying to AWS, with automated testing anddeployment, using modern best-of-breed web technologies. This role is ideallysuited to a candidate who has a solid track record of delivering web-basedapplications in any language, but ideally in NodeJS with solid experience withSQL, testing, and other supporting technologies.
You will be taking part in thedevelopment of a global knowledge-sharing platform, which connects leadinginvestment funds, consulting firms, and corporations with the worlds mostrenowned experts to empower business decisions.
- Analyzing requirements
- Planning, designing, and coding
- Testing and documenting
- Contributing to SW architecture discussions
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience in developing in NodeJS
- Experience in developing in React
- Experience in developing browser-based business systems
- A willingness to work in whatever language is appropriate for the project
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately with both stakeholders, analysts, developers, and other team members in writing and in person
- Familiarity with an iterative approach to development, e.g. Agile
- Strong English language skills
- Understand the principles of TDD, use of the unit, and integration testing
- Comfortable using Git
We are offering superb career growth opportunities,great compensation, and benefits.
- Salary: Regular 90 - 125 pln + vat/h, Senior 130 - 160 pln + vat/h
- Possibility to choose a working system (100% remotely, hybrid or on-site in Warsaw),
- Work in an experienced team of experts
- Using the latest tools and technologies in everyday work,
- Individual training and the possibility of promotion,
- Benefits: English lessons, Multisport cards, and private medical insurance, integration events, training budget.
How to apply
Send a resume by https://itsg.traffit.com/public/form/a/My9iaQ==