Conducto is a new startup that has a proven product and strong funding, and is poised for rapid growth. We have a collaborative work environment where we learn from each other to solve harder problems than any of us can alone. We hope you’ll be a good match for our team.
What you’ll do:
- Work on a small team with the company’s founders to commercialize the platform.
- Be one of the first employees at a fast-growing startup.
- Focus will be on back-end Python work, but must be able to do front-end and infrastructure work to be most effective
- Build a highly available web app that supports AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- Add features to the back-end of the existing product and build new applications.
Skills you’ll need:
- 3+ years experience building highly available web apps.
- Python. Be really good at Python. Fancy tricks aren’t required, just be fluent.
- Experience with Linux is a must.
- Experience with at least one major cloud service (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Familiarity with front-end tools like JS/React/Redux
- Familiarity with infrastructure systems like CI/CD tools, DBs, and networking
- Appreciates balance between building beautiful abstractions and actually delivering a product.
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with protecting user data -- security and encryption.
How to apply
Send a resume to ...