Dataswift is the technology infrastructure company powering Data Economy 2.0 – the ethical data economy. Using our products, individuals, enterprises, and developers give, take and use personal data responsibly. Individuals get full ownership and control of their data. Developers and organisations get the APIs and tools they need to build scalable, data-rich applications with privacy and compliance built-in.
We’re looking for a Web developer to join our Frontend Development Team and lead the development, technical design and maintenance of the main Dataswift’s Web applications.
You will be interacting with a range of technologies and collaborating with various team members ensuring we meet all design, usability and security requirements. You’ll be involved in a variety of exciting projects, alongside your day to day responsibilities.
You can expect to:
- Developing new user-facing web features using React.js frameworks
- Build highly responsive UI components using React and Redux
- Maintain and improve single-page applications across services
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensuring web designs are responsive and architected in a scalable fashion
- Building engaging, easy-to-use, accessible interfaces that delight and empower users
- Work with the UI/UX designer and product manager to implement designs
- Work with the backend engineers to ensure a seamless user experience
- Building reusable code for future use
You will definitely need:
- To take pride in engineering excellence and instills these values in others
- 2+ years working with react framework and 4+ years experience working as a developer professionally
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experienced in interacting with REST APIs , NodeJs
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle (version control, tooling, testing, etc.)
- Client-focused approach – delivering working code often
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to establish and maintain a close working relationship with portfolio managers, quantitative researchers, traders, senior business stakeholders, and other technologists
- Endlessly curious about new technologies
- Passionate about finding new and better ways to build solutions
- Highly collaborative and keen to learn from (and teach!) your colleagues
- Strong collaborative software engineering techniques and methods: agile development, CI / CD, code review, unit testing, refactoring and related approaches
- B.S. in Computer Science, or similar
Dataswift Culture & Values
We believe in the diversity of our team and we don’t judge based on gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, history, culture, geography, nationality or your secret aversion to coriander. If you feel you don’t match every single specification, reach out to us at [email protected] to discuss your options further.
How to apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]