Job Specification: DevOps Engineer
Location: UK, Amsterdam, Germany, Romania, Ireland, Italy/ Remote
Reporting to: Head of Engineering (VP)
Introduction to Ve
Ve is a leading technology company with more than 20 offices worldwide. Specializing in website personalization and optimization as well as programmatic advertising. Ve delivers a range of cross-channel connected solutions. They leverage unique insights to help online businesses successfully understand their visitors, personalize their experience, and increase conversions as well as recover lost sales by bringing back traffic.
Ve’s clients are brands and agencies across the globe. Ranging in size and coming from several different sectors, they all have one thing in common: the desire to deliver personalized onsite experiences to their customers.
At Ve, we are cultivating a global community that believe in the transformational effects of technology. Our people are innovators. Marketers. Technologists. Creatives. Adaptable to change and agile in an environment that is fast paced and ever-changing. Every day, they challenge us to do better and in return, we are determined to build a culture that acts with integrity and rewards the impact they make.
To assist us in the formulation and execution of an infrastructure strategy. We are looking for someone to come in, evaluate our infrastructure and needs, generate a clear plan and to set out on the project with other members of the infrastructure team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review our current build, deployment, and monitoring technologies.
- Review the physical infrastructure in our regions.
- Work with members of the team to get input.
- Formulate a clear transition plan.
- Evaluate, implement and streamlining DevOps practices across the organization.
- Design and deliver efficient and comprehensive best practices across the infrastructure and data flows.
Experience and Qualifications
- To be an experienced DevOps engineer with broad infrastructure experience.
- This includes deep experience with cloud infrastructure services, monitoring, build and deployment technologies and infrastructure processes.
- To have a strong understanding of security, in the storing of data, access control and authentication between services.
- Strong architectural skills.
- Strong context provided by a background in development.
- Strong experience managing AKS or K8s environments.
- Proven experience with Azure Cloud Platform.
- To have experience with Git, Puppet and Azure DevOps.
- To have worked with ARM or Terraform.
- To have worked with Microsoft services.
- To have worked with Grafana and Sensu.
Personal Attributes and Other Requirements
- Be a highly analytical problem solver.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have strong planning skills.
- Be able to operate autonomously.
- To be able to balance high standards and pragmatism.
#Work From Home #Fully Remote #Home Based #Kubernetes #Terraform #Azure #Cloud #Software #DevOps #Linux
Disclaimer - This Job Description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this position.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please apply via the BambooHR Link: https://veglobal.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=239&source=aWQ9MTc%3D