Continuous Improvement Manager
Grand Rounds is a new kind of healthcare company. Founded in 2011, the company is on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere. The Grand Rounds team goes above and beyond to connect and guide people to the highest quality healthcare available for themselves and their loved ones. Grand Rounds creates products and services that give people the best possible healthcare experience. Named a 2019 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company, Grand Rounds works with inspiring employers and doctors to empower them to be the change agents we need to make our shared vision a reality.
The Clinical Excellence Manager, a member of the Grand Rounds Clinical Excellence Team, will be primarily responsible for overseeing the Training, Accreditation, and Medical Staff subteams within the Clinical Excellence Team. This role is responsible for the successful planning, executing, and closing projects their team is responsible for within scope, on schedule, and within budget. This manager is responsible for integrating workflows between multiple care delivery stakeholders, both clinical and non-clinical. This person will work closely with Clinical Quality Program Manager, Clinical Care Leadership and other organizational partners to support and enable Clinicians to deliver the highest quality care to our members.
The Clinical Excellence Manager will be responsible for helping individuals on their team achieve specific individual and team-level targets. Central to this role will be the need to facilitate professional growth and development among your direct team members, particularly as we continue to scale as a company. This individual will report to the Director of the Clinical Excellence team.
- Oversee functions of the Clinical Care Training, Accreditation, and Medical Staff subteams.
- Support successful professional development for direct reports.
- Recruit and inspire team to produce high quality deliverables in their specific areas of expertise.
- Implement and enhance quality and productivity best practices among team.
- Applied focus on continuous improvement, constantly questioning how and why we do things, and suggest alternatives that improve the customer experience, efficiency, etc.
- Support a fast-paced dynamic environment with competing priorities, and demonstrate good judgment to appropriately manage all responsibilities.Special projects as needed.
- 5+ years experience in healthcare setting (clinical degree preferred but not required)
- Prior project management or leadership experience leading project-based team
- Data-driven decision maker with diplomatic yet direct problem-solving skills
- Excellent skills in oral and written communication, and cross-functional collaboration
- Outstanding attention to detail and organization
- Strong results orientation
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at a time
- Candidates must be service oriented, self-confident, and dependable
- Must work with a high sense of urgency in a fast paced environment
- Must be effective and efficient working in a team environment
Position can be located in Reno, NV or Lewiston, ME or Remote
How to apply
Use button below.