Accounto combines unique technology and expertise. Together with Parashift, as a member of Treuhand Suisse, the company is a competent partner in matters of trust, security and profitability. Accounto.io as the product guarantees the reduce of costs and the time spent completing the bookkeeping by 90%. For skeptics, curious and doubtful people, Accounto offers the opportunity to get an idea of automated bookkeeping - everyone can test Accounto free of charge for 30 days.
Accounto Technology was founded in 2016 by Alain Veuve and Jan-Hendrik Heuing, now employs 16 experts from the fields of: fiduciary, financial accounting, software development and machine learning. Accounto is a technology provider for structured accounting intelligence. The company pursues the goal of fully automating accounting work. Through the autonomous accounting, Accounto creates more than one accounting tool and/or an accounting template to simplify the work. Accounto takes care of the work itself. Sounds interesting?
Now, we're looking for an experienced Angular Developer. Is it something for you?
Your tasks & responsabilities:
- Implement new features into our current applications.
- New products, set up base architecture, and integrate existing modules.
- Improving our infrastructure.
- You might help our support teams and possibly fix bugs.
- Implement mobile apps as well as desktop apps based on the same codebase.
- Well experienced with Angular unit and e2e testing.
- Proficient with Git and Gitlab.
- Docker experience welcome, but not necessary.
- Experience using Agile Methodologies and Test Driven Development.
- Experience with Ruby or Python is a plus but not necessary.
- Perfect would be experience with Electron.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient senior level code by using best software development practices.
- Be comfortable coming into a large codebase and be able to follow existing patterns, conventions, and figuring out how existing code fits and works together. Recommend better ways and discuss this with the team to increase our overall standards.
- Have strong opinions on how software should be produced, but are willing to make compromises when appropriate.
- Provide input, options, and recommendations on software features and system enhancements.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Provide recommendations into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Communicate with the team. Share the problems you have to get help from the team. Share your experience to help the team grow.
- Work according to priorities which have been set by you or your coworkers such that we can rely on your work.
- Flexible working hours.
- An "Employees First" Paradigm.
- Fair wages.
- A great team with ambitious goals.
- Great office with good traffic connections.
- Development opportunities and freedom.
How to apply
Ready to take on the challenge? Apply directly online