Challenges waiting for you on this position:
- Liaise with the business/developers/BAs at concept stage to determine testing strategy and coverage,
- Actively implement Test Automation where possible and ensure that it is up to a certain standard,
- Understand, maintain and improve the existing test process,
- Design and execute test scripts, analyze output and record results,
- Identify defects/ anomalies and investigate their cause; document and track these defects.
You will feel excellent in our team if you have:
- 5+ experience in testing area,
- Strong Programming fundamentals and C#/.NET knowledge,
- Experience in testing (manual and automated) of Webservices, Windows services, REST services,
- Experience working with GIT, JIRA and CI/CD tool (Jenkins/TeamCity),
- Good knowledge of QA practices and processes,
- Experience in testing Distributed Applications,
- Experience working in an Agile environment and BDD,
- Good English skills (at least B2 level).
Good to have:
- Experience in testing financial applications especially Trading platforms and services and reporting solutions,
- Good business/ financial knowledge especially Trading CFDs, spread betting and Forex would be helpful,
- Experience in performance and load testing will be a big plus.
Profits you can get:
- MultiSport card - to always be in a good condition,
- Medical care - to be able to take care of your and your loved ones’ health,
- Access to the e-learning platform - to be up to date with IT news (Treehouse),
- Relocation bonus if you need it,
- Referral bonus,
- Various projects,
- Preparation program for public speaking (at meetups and conferences),
- Integration and charity events.
How to apply
Send a resume to [email protected]