We are seeking a energetic, full-time, and senior Technical Product Manger. The role will be remote (ideally in the East Coast and must be US based) and requires vast knowledge of the full SDLC for both backend and frontend products. While we have many products happening in parallel, your focus will be both on the current the upcoming products.
The right person for this role will be someone who is data driven, has excellent customer experience judgement and will be able to work cross functionally across the organization.
Ideal candidate qualities would exhibit the following qualities:
- Honest, mature, committed and ensure a high level of communication;
- Ability to work early hours to communicate to our developments teams in the US and Poland;
- Take ownership in tasks needing attention;
- Be a self-starter;
- Move and adapt to change at a rapid pace; and
- Enjoy working with creative, business, and engineers alike.
- Minimum 5 years experience working in a similar role;
- Proven ability to plan and execute responsibilities with minimal direction;
- Passionate about latest technological trends and their use in product development and workflows;
- Proven experience in various types of user/customer research, user testing and analysis, insights generation, touchpoint/ journey mapping, workshop design and management, developing sketches/ low fidelity wireframes for digital prototypes, products, and or services;
- Expert at synthesizing and translating lots of information and or data into cohesive and concise thoughts and plans;
- Collaborative team player with experience working cross-functionally (i.e. with Creative, User Experience, Account and Analytics teams).
- Experience working in Jira or similar product/project management tools;
- Ability to manage a scrum team;
- Ability to problem solve technical issues/bugs during Sprints;
- Ability to perform code reviews and make modifications to pull requests (as needed);
- Proven track record of excellence in collaborating effectively across multiple teams and locations (including programming/development);
- Expertise in Web technologies both front-end and back-end a plus;
- Must be a strong leader and teammate;
- Must be punctual, reliable, flexible, and excellent at balancing multiple detail-oriented projects, and
- Hospitality or automotive industry experience is a plus.
How to apply
Send a resume to the link.