- experience designing REST & WebSockets APIs
- Docker basics relational databases & SQL (ideally Postgres)
- experience with React & state management (experience w/ Vue or Angular also a plus)
- experience with other web frameworks (Sails, ASP.NETMVC, Django, Laravel, RoR...)
- experience with ORM & data migrations (knex, Sequelize, Entity Framework Code-First etc.)
- AWS infrastructure experience (EC2, Route 53, S3, CloudFront, SDK/CLI)
- Google infrastructure experience (Play Store, Store Developer API, GCP, Firebase, Subscriptions)
- Apple infrastructure experience (App Store, Auto-renewable Subscriptions, push notifications)
- Stripe infrastructure experience (Stripe Connect)
- *nix command-line basics
- container orchestration & Kubernetes
- experienced in automating tests (Mocha, Jest, Selenium, NUnit, RSpec, Cucumber…)
- One month #hackerhouse that we arrange every 6-8 months at some tropical destination. You can join the team there, have some fun and work. We make sure, the internet connection is very good. Next will be in Canary Island!!! :)
- Opportunity to join internal workshops.
- Get paid for additional education and conferences.
- Work on R&D tech and create next React-Native
- Very interesting projects including blockchain
- We are open to new projects, and we would gladly work on a realization of your idea where you would stay the leading owner.
Want more? Let’s talk we are always open for new ideas!
How to apply
Sounds like a perfect job? If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at [email protected]