We're a design and innovation studio that partners with exciting early stage tech start ups on branding, web and product design. We work either in projects or by building pop-up teams that fit seamlessly into our clients business for a fixed period to accelerate growth. For this project we're putting together a 5 person product design team for a fast growing SaaS product. Our goal will be to smoothly collaborate with their in-house team and work through several sprints, shipping features and building out their browser based app.
It will be a 6 full time month contract and you'll be working as part of a 5-person squad which we'll be running in parallel with their in-house development team.
You should be an engineer who is looking to work in innovative ways and be part of a fast-growing tech team, who is start-up minded and excited by work efficiently and fast, who can take the initiative and deliver outstanding work, who can innovate and support the client's technology.
We are seeking someone who has had experience in most of their current stack, who has worked with social API integration and has a willingness to change and adapt.
You will work with:
- A mono-repo architecture built primarily in NX and Angular deployed on AWS.
- A state management layer using both NGXS and an Apollo client.
- Both REST API’s and GraphQL data layers integrated into a real-time application.
- Integrations to social API’s and data visualisation libraries.
- TDD and peer-reviewing enabling you to do frequent yet resilient deployments
- Cross-functional teams collaborating closely with QA, design, back-end and a product manager
Your responsibilities will be:
- Get to know the products and working on all aspects of front-end development.
- Be a productive member of a cross-functional team and build, deploy and support our product growth.
- Work with and improve on best practices including levels of quality and monitoring.
- Work with tech leads and head of technology to shape the future of technology, including contributing to the technical road map for the front-end.
- Attend technical workshops, architectural design sessions, and feel comfortable contributing.
- Think creatively to provide innovative solutions to problems.
- Be an active participant in agile ceremonies, including planning and estimating.
- Continue to learn and grow with the team.
Skills and attributes we consider essential for this role include:
- Good experience in Angular 6+
- Good understanding of TypeScript
- Quality-driven and focused on attention to detail
Skills, attributes and experience that would be nice to have:
- Experience working with Cypress, Storybook, and GraphQL
- A history and preference in working in agile environments.
How to apply
Send a resume to [email protected]