We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, funds collection, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers. This employment (Customer Care Support Representative) is for North America (United State of America and Canada) and European. This job is opened to professionals and non-professionals alike, skill/unskilled and it's a part-time/full-time basis for interested individuals and it’s a completely remote job.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries and retrieve unpaid debt (collections)
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
How to apply
Send a resume to ... [email protected]